It is one of the most effective armies ever constructed. Fortunately for all of us, it wins more battles than it loses. It has no general and knows no geographic borders.
Welcome to your immune system, your body’s natural defense that relentlessly battles infections, bacteria, parasites and any virus identified as a threat to normal healthy tissue.
The primary immune system defenders include:
(1) Tonsils and Thymus: both produce antibodies that fight infections
(2) Lymphatic System: traps bacteria, viruses and other foreign substances, which are then destroyed by white blood cells called lymphocytes
(3) Bone Marrow: the primary site of new blood cell production
(4) Spleen: filters compromised blood cells, destroying bacteria and other harmful blood-borne substances
(5) White Blood Cells: attackers that attempt to obliterate harmful bacteria, viruses and other disease-causing organisms
A strong, healthy immune system identifies and eliminates germs and other invaders that have no business being in your body. In contrast, a compromised immune system opens the door to health problems, allowing infectious agents to flourish and cause major illnesses, along with annoying maladies such as colds or the flu.
Even though the immune system is built to defend and does an incredible job of protecting you from disease-causing microbes, healthy lifestyle choices can help to maintain its effectiveness; for example, not smoking, regular exercise, sufficient sleep, wholesome nutrition and AIM’s high-quality health products.
AIM’s whole-food concentrates and targeted nutrition provide supplemental support that can assist the immune system’s army in its constant battle against germ warfare.
The AIM Companies has been dedicated to improving the quality of people’s lives with life-changing products like BarleyLife and Herbal Fiberblend and by rewarding passionate Members with a free-enterprise compensation plan.