Shared by Mary-Ann and Mark Shearer, AIM Chairman’s Club Directors
We love and use AIM products and have seen them help thousands attain great health. However, we also have watched many struggle to build businesses.
A Business Builder Is:
- Someone who wants to own and build a business
- Someone prepared to invest time and money in that business
- Someone committed to that business
- Someone who won’t give up after 3 months
- Someone who wants to help others
What to do
- Identify 3 people to build with – people with the aforementioned qualities.
- All 3 need to commit to at least $100 a month for 6 months to put into their businesses.
- They must find 3 people who are the same kind of business builders, who must in turn find 3 more that are builders.
- Sign them up and tell them to “Repeat their order for at least 6 months.” If you want your business to grow, sign up 3 more each month.
- If you sign up 3 people with this method on your 1st level and they each sign up 3 on your 2nd level, your check will be over $50 in the next month.
- If all the people on your 2nd level sign up 3, your check will be over $150.
- If all the people on your 3rd level sign up 3 people, your check will be over $500. Fill up the next two levels in the same way, and you’ll be making as much as $2,500.
- Soon you’ll be earning enough to pay off debt, build your dream house, give to the less fortunate and become a leader in your community.
When the levels are filled, you will have a strong business and promote to Director.
You will earn bonuses on yourself and the Directors. If you add 3 new like-minded Members every month, you will quickly become an elite Director with and eventually qualify for maximum bonuses.
We challenge you to start building in 3s today. Present this information to your downline (Members/distributors signed up under your sponsorship) and help them to teach new business builders.
Testimonials should not be construed as representing results that everyone can achieve.